- RSS Channel Showcase 1404071
- RSS Channel Showcase 3785077
- RSS Channel Showcase 8726190
- RSS Channel Showcase 8189734
Articles on this Page
- 05/22/15--08:54: _Governor’s Weekly M...
- 06/19/15--11:58: _The Traveling Vietn...
- 09/11/15--08:54: _Governor’s Weekly M...
- 10/23/15--12:20: _New Efforts Announc...
- 10/28/15--05:55: _Annual Veterans Day...
- 11/13/15--09:26: _Governor’s Weekly M...
- 07/29/16--07:52: _Delaware State Park...
- 10/03/16--11:03: _Delaware Part of 50...
- 11/11/16--17:34: _Governor’s Weekly M...
- 06/22/17--13:28: _Governor Carney Ann...
- 07/13/17--08:15: _LEGISLATIVE ADVISOR...
- 10/30/17--06:54: _Saturday: WWI Monum...
- 11/06/17--08:37: _New Monument Honors...
- 05/22/15--08:54: Governor’s Weekly Message: Ending Veteran Homelessness in Delaware
- 06/19/15--11:58: The Traveling Vietnam Veterans Memorial and Museum
- 09/11/15--08:54: Governor’s Weekly Message: Paying Tribute to Those Who Serve
- 10/28/15--05:55: Annual Veterans Day Service: Wednesday, November 11th
- 11/13/15--09:26: Governor’s Weekly Message: Supporting Veterans in Our Community
- 11/11/16--17:34: Governor’s Weekly Message: Ending Veteran Homelessness in Delaware
- 10/30/17--06:54: Saturday: WWI Monument Dedication and Dover Veterans’ Parade
Governor Markell discusses a statewide effort to end homelessness among veterans in Delaware by the end of 2015.
The Traveling Vietnam Veterans Memorial and Museum Date: July 2 – 5, 2015 Time: Open to the public 24 hours a day Location: Kent County Veterans Memorial Park S. Little Creek Road, Dover (near Kent County Admin Bldg & Blue Hen Mall) Opening Ceremony scheduled for Thursday, July 2, 2015, 10:00 am If you would […]
Governor Markell recognizes the efforts of the men and women of the Delaware National Guard and statewide efforts to continue supporting them and our veterans, as the nation marks the 14th anniversary of the attacks on September 11, 2001.
In New Castle, Governor Markell joined other officials and partners for a meeting of the state working group on the Delaware Challenge to End Veteran Homelessness where they announced several new efforts in the statewide effort to end veteran homelessness.
The Delaware Commission of Veterans Affairs and the Air Force Sergeants Association would like to take this opportunity to invite you to attend the annual Veterans Day service on Wednesday, November 11, 2015.
Governor Markell discusses efforts in Delaware to support veterans, including increasing access to employment and providing housing assistance, as the nation recognizes Veterans Day.
DNREC’s Division of Parks and Recreation has announced that applications are now being accepted for the 2016/2017 Veterans Conservation Corps – an AmeriCorps National Service program.
The Delaware Department of Justice Consumer Protection Unit announced a settlement with retailer USA Discounters, also doing business as USA Living and Fletcher’s Jewelers, along with 49 other state attorneys general, to resolve the states’ claims of deceptive trade practices against the company. An estimated $203,000 will be paid to Delawareans who were USA Discounters […]
Wilmington, DE – In his weekly message, Governor Markell marks Veterans Day and honors the men and women who have served our nation in uniform by celebrating Delaware’s success in ending veteran homeless through a coordinated statewide initiative announced last year.
Delaware joined the national effort to house homeless veterans in 2015 WILMINGTON, Del. – Governor John Carney announced on Thursday that Delaware has now housed more than 500 formerly homeless veterans since joining the national Mayors Challenge to End Veteran Homelessness in 2015. “Our veterans served because of a heartfelt duty to country. We owe […]
Senate Bill 24, signed this week, will improve access to treatment for Delaware veterans WILMINGTON, Del. – Governor John Carney this week signed into law Senate Bill 24, which will expand access to medical marijuana treatment for Delaware veterans, and other Delawareans, suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder. The legislation was sponsored by Senator Margaret Rose […]
The Delaware General Assembly, the Delaware Commission of Veterans Affairs and the Delaware Heritage Commission will unveil a new monument this weekend honoring Delawareans who served in World War I and those who supported them on the home front
The Delaware General Assembly, the Delaware Commission of Veterans Affairs and the Delaware Heritage Commission unveiled a new monument in honor of those Delawareans who served their state and the nation in World War I.